ACCEPTANCE OF TERM AND CONDITIONS
Beyond Snapshot Photography makes available the use this website all information including comments and products free or purchased posted. by accessing this site you agree our Terms of Conditions.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You Must Not:
- You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
- You must not republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- You must not sell or rent material from our website.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- You must not redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of or its licensor's. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from .
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless beyondsnapshot.com, its contractors, and its licensor's, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
You Should Know
- beyondsnapshot.com is owned and operated by Ede J. Sartori and Gerald Shannon and may contain advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization.
- beyondsnapshot.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- We never directly compensate to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- We make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here:
- September 4, 2018 - terms and conditions policy created
- November 5. 2020 - Contact us link updated